DESIGN & ENGINEERING
- Constant dialog with its customers
- Customization majorly related to piping and actuation of the valve
Sand Casting, Replicast / Rapidcast, Lost Wax
- Dedicated and highly reliable suppliers for raw castings
- Cleaning of raw castings using chemical liquids and blast cleaning technology
- Machining is generally conducted in-house
- Only valves >24” and weighting >1t are machined externally by local partners
- Visual inspection and water pressure tests
- Radiography and ultrasonic methods
- Dye penetrant testing if requested
WELDING / STELLITE OVERLAY
- Stellite surface treatment ensures tight fitting of the seat into the valve
- Unique assembling capabilities to install seating into the valve
- Customized actuators are a key competitive advantage
PRESSURE & TEMPERATURE TESTING
- Testing under extreme temperature and pressure conditions
SURFACE TREATMENT & PAINTING
- Specific painting increases robustness and life of the valve
Onsite repair and maintenance
Valco Group SA is able to help you for any kind of onsite maintenance.
We offer also a complete variety of services. Our dedicated and skilled team will is at your disposal for the complete revision of your valves, safety valves and various devices of industrial valves all brands according to your specifications.
As an example, our experimented technician team is approved since 2 years to perform the maintenance inside the Nuclear power plant of Koeberg (Cape Town – South Africa).
Onsite Maintenance and Repair
Our references :
- FFS Refiners
- Cape Town – Onsite repair
- GE Power
- Medupi – Onsite Outage
- Kusile – Onsite Outage
- Eskom Power Plant
- Koeberg Nuclear Power Plant – Annual Outage
Our repair capabilities
Valco Group SA is able to answer your needs for complete review of your valves, safety valves and diverse industrial valves parts of all brands following your specifications, in our workshop. Depending on your enquiry, our maintenance work can include removal, overhaul and relocation of equipment on site in order to best adapt to our customers’ needs.
Feel free to visit our brand new 1000 m² Valve Service and Repair Centre in Killarney Gardens, Western Cape. For Malbranque and SNRI brand valves, we bring special support with our teams ready to reply for your needs of spares, complete valves, their set-up and servicing.
We offer a complete maintenance for a wide range of products :
- Gate valves
- Knife Gate valves
- Globe valves
- Ball valves
- Butterfly valves
- Check valves
- Pressure Safety Valves
- Pressure Relief Valves
Range DN : from DN15 up to 600.
As per a Survey ordered by Profluide, the French Valves Manufacturers Association, valves represent
Valve cost for your investment Cost breakdown in % 96 4 Causes of your plant downtime Reason of failure in % 70 30 Valve cost for your maintenance Expense item in % 60 40