We can propose turnkey works including removal, overhaul and relocation of equipment on site in order to best adapt to our customers’ needs. These accreditations and trainings allow our technicians to operate within the most demanding industries in terms of maintenance quality and safety. Valco Group is opening up to the world and offers knowledge and expertise abroad, particularly relating to cryogenic valves boarded on LNG vessels.
Special support teams available to reply quickly to your requests
For Malbranque or SNRI brand products, VALCO has special support teams ready to reply for your needs of spares, complete valves, their set-up and servicing even for installations delivered long ago. Our teams are also tuned into finding specific re-engineered solutions for all your problems of critical performance and their long-term availability.
Expertise and customised solutions adapted to each requirement
Valco Group is at your disposition for complete review of your valves, safety valves and diverse industrial valves parts of ALL BRANDS ( even outside of our own ) following your specifications, either on site or in our work-shops.
We also offer a complete range of services for :
- Pneumatic actuators, electro-pneumatic, electric and hydraulic.
- Inspection / bleeding regulation
- Complete refurbishment of Control valves
- Calibration of transmitters
Control / Pressure setting – Complete maintenance up-date of your safety valves :
– Spring-loaded Safety valve
– Weight-loaded Safety valve
– Pressure-relief valve / Vacume vent
Range DN : from DN 10 to 400.
Range of Pressure Setting : Up to 250 Bar
Complete maintenance up-date of valves and their parts on-site or in our work-shops, all brands and types of technology:
– Parallel Seat valve / Taper seat valve
– Globe valves
– Butterfly valves
– Level gauges
– Check valves
Range DN : from DN15 to 800. Please consult for standard product in higher range.
Complete servicing of your instrumentation and control valves:
– Complete maintenance up-date of control valves
– Calibration of transmitters
– Control / setting of indicators
– Refurbishment of electrical motors
– Support assistance for return to service of your installation
Range of DN : from DN15 up to 300
Range of PN : from PN10 up to PN250
Supervising of technical shut-downs :
Wherever the site, our maintenance technicians can assure the supervising and expertise needed for all technical valve servicing (exp: cryogenic products on methane boat carriers during dry-docks or refinery shut-down’s for SNRI, Malbranque or other brands ).
FireClap & FeederClap :
– 10-Year review in our work-shop or on-site
– Yearly inspection on-site
Back-Flow preventer :
– Obligatory annual inspection / Maintenance on-site
– Customised “all-included” servicing
Safety Valves :
– On-line in place diagnostic of Safety valve / Control of pressure setting
– Off-line material
– Management of your complete factories lines of valves
Procurement function is a strong optimisation lever of performances and competitiveness.
Generally speaking and not only within VALCO Group, this function is driven by the current acceleration of the Supply-Chain management. Structuring the supplier relationship to be more effective leads to the whole company efficiency.
While serving the different businesses and operating entities of VALCO Group, it also constitutes a development focus for the group’s activities, notably through the integration of ‘local content’ issues (some components purchases shall be made directly in the finished equipment country of destination).
In this context, the major missions are built around the following focuses:
- Define a clear and consistent purchasing policy for the company, offering a high service level to its internal customers and supporting VALCO Group commitments in terms of responsibility (particularly concerning used materials’ origin and traceability);
- Contribute to the creation of value by proposing appropriate sourcing to the different operating entities and integrating suppliers markets innovations and evolutions (materials, machining techniques …) ;
- Promote procurement.
Production Process Overview
Working on the Lathe
- Constant dialog with its customers
- Customisation majorly related to piping and actuation of the valve
Sand Casting, Replicast / Rapidcast, Lost Wax
- Dedicated and highly reliable suppliers for raw castings
- Cleaning of raw castings using chemical liquids and blast cleaning technology
- Machining is generally conducted in-house
- Only valves >24” and weighting >1t are machined externally by local partners
- Visual inspection and water pressure tests
- Radiography and ultrasonic methods
- Dye penetrant testing if requested
Stellite surface treatment ensures tight fitting of the seat into the valve
- Unique assembling capabilities to install seating into the valve
- Customised actuators are a key competitive advantage
Testing under extreme temperature and pressure conditions
Specific painting increases robustness and life of the valve